An easy and original recipe for coconut and IRO Matcha rocher biscuits that will be a tasty treat for both big and small. This vegan and gluten-free recipe was created by Marie Dykmans on her blog.
For party celebrations, a healthy and practical snack, as a table decoration or to amaze your guests: every foodie will love these coconut Matcha rocher biscuits!
For 10 biscuits:
- 200 g of grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 50 g of cane sugar
- The juice of 2 cans of organic chickpeas
- A pinch of salt
- Hand mix the chickpea juice, brown sugar, grated coconut and salt in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and prepare a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, make little balls of paste and arrange them on the tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the biscuits start to brown.
You will need chickpea juice for this recipe. So use the chickpeas to make some hummus!