This ultra-green and antioxidant version of guacamole combines indulgence and wellbeing. A cocktail party taste explosion. Feel free to get stuck in!
Our tip: to be sure the avocados are nice and ripe, try to detach the stalk. If it doesn’t come away easily, then the avocado is not yet ripe. If it comes away easily, check the colour under the stalk. If it is green, the avocado is ripe and ready to eat. If it is brown, unfortunately the avocado is past its best.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 bunch of coriander
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Nachos for serving
- Chop the red onion and tomatoes very finely.
- Cut up the flesh of the avocados and crush it in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the red onion, tomatoes, lime juice, coriander, Espelette pepper, Matcha tea, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and adjust the seasoning where required.
- Serve with the nachos.