Super easy and quick to prepare, these Matcha pancakes will be the star of your weekend breakfasts and brunches. And your little ones will love them!
Our favourite: try them with a little homemade whipped cream and a drizzle of honey. Absolutely delicious!
For 2 to 3 people / 6 pancakes:
- 1 beaten egg
- 5cl of milk
- 15g of butter
- 50g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (or baking powder)
- 10g of vanilla sugar
- 10g of icing sugar
- 1 dessert spoon of IRO Matcha for Cooking
- A little vegetable oil to grease the pan
- Melt the butter over a low heat and then leave it to cool a little.
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl and then add the milk and butter
- Sift the flour, Matcha tea, baking soda (or powder), vanilla sugar and icing sugar together gradually into the mixture, whisking until you have a smooth paste.
- Use kitchen paper or a baster to grease a non-stick frying pan evenly with a little oil. Place over a medium heat and, once it is hot, spoon one small dessert spoonful of mixture into the pan per pancake (you should have enough for 6).
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until little bubbles form on the surface, then turn them over to cook for another minute or so.
- You can prepare all the pancakes one after another and pile them up on a plate for serving. Enjoy them straight away.
Our recommendation: use a circular cookie cutter in the pan to obtain perfectly round pancakes!