For 6 people:
- 500ml of whole single cream (40%)
- 50g of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod or 1 dessert spoon of natural vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 4 sheets of gelatin (8g)
For the raspberry coulis:
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 2 dessert spoons of sugar
- 4 dessert spoons of water
- Soak the 4 sheets of gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- Put the cream, sugar and split vanilla pod into a pan. Bring it to the boil. As soon as it starts to boil, add the IRO Matcha tea and mix well with a whisk or hand blender to dissolve all the powder. Seive the mixture through a seive or Superbag.
- Off the heat, add the 4 sheets of gelatin to the mixture and whisk until it is completely smooth.
- Pour the cream into the half-sphere moulds and add one raspberry to each. Leave to cool at room temperature before chilling (45 minutes in the fridge, 10 minutes in the freezer to make them easier to remove from the moulds).
- Whilst they are chilling, rinse the raspberries quickly with cold water under the tap and pat dry. Set aside a few fresh raspberries for decoration.
- Put the rest of the raspberries, the sugar and the water in a frying pan. Over a low heat, bring to the boil, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon. Once it reaches boiling point, take off the heat.
- Pass the fruit through a seive to obtain a smooth juice without pips.
- Cool the coulis at room temperature, then leave it in a cool place until serving.