This recipe invented by Lidwine Crosset of Le Green Studio is a revisitation of traditional French crepes!
Gluten and lactose-free, these highly digestible Matcha crepes will be a big hit with all the family, from breakfast to afternoon snack.
Add whatever you love best for a yummy treat: light brown sugar, apple sauce, chocolate spread, cashew nuts… The only limit is your own imagination!
For about fifteen crepes:
- 500 ml of almond or soy milk
- 1/2 dessert spoon of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 250 g of rice flour
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1 dessert spoon of vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender
- Cook in a pancake maker or in a frying pan with a little vegetable oil (preferably sunflower, peanut or grape seed oil)
- Tuck in!