The Matcha smoothie bowl is a nutritious and super-healthy breakfast. Bang on trend, delicious and beautiful to behold, it will soon become your all-time favourite breakfast boost.
Don’t forget to add your favourite topping: chopped banana, strawberries, chopped walnuts or hazelnuts, almonds, seeds (flax, pumpkin, chia, sesame, hemp,…), coconut flakes, goji berries, oats, etc.
Are you afraid of or not used to mixing vegetables with your fruit in a smoothie? Give it a try and you will soon realise that you can’t even taste the spinach! This smoothie is packed with vitamins and nutrients.
For 4 people:
- 2 bananas
- 1 mango
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 25cl of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 2 ice cubes
- Choice of toppings: oats, raspberries, seeds, coconut flakes, etc.
- Put the coconut milk and spinach in a blender and mix until there are no more bits of spinach.
- Add the Matcha tea, the bananas and mango (chopped), the lemon juice and ice cubes and blend until you get a smooth, thick mixture.
- Serve in bowls with the toppings of your choice.
For easy blender cleaning, rinse with hot water, add a few drops of washing-up liquid and fill half full with hot water. Turn it on for a few seconds and then just give it a rinse!