A morning boost packed with vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants. This delicious green smoothie will give you the detox boost you need to start the day on top of your game.
The ingredients are given in “cups” so you don’t even need to weigh them.
What’s more, if you don’t drink all your smoothie in the morning, you can easily take the rest with you to the office in a sealed container (such as a Mason Jar or Kilner Jar) or in a glass bottle. You can even keep it in the fridge until the next day.
For 4 glasses:
- The juice of 1 grapefruit
- The juice of 2 oranges
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple
- 1 Granny Smith
- 2 stoned dates (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 4 ice cubes
- Squeeze the pineapple and orange juice.
- Put the spinach and the juice in a blender and mix until there are no more bits of spinach.
- Add the ice cubes, the Matcha tea and the rest of the fruit and blend. It’s ready!
For easy blender cleaning, rinse with hot water, add a few drops of washing-up liquid and fill half full with hot water. Turn it on for a few seconds and then just give it a rinse!