A morning boost with a delicious exotic flavour, with the added benefit of antioxidant Matcha tea.
The ingredients are given in “cups” so you don’t even need to weigh them. What’s more, if you don’t drink all your smoothie in the morning, you can easily take the rest with you to the office in a sealed container (such as a Mason Jar or Kilner Jar) or in a glass bottle. You can even keep it in the fridge until the next day.
For 4 glasses:
- The juice of 2 oranges
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1cm of ginger chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 1/2 mango
- 1 heaped teaspoon of IRO Matcha tea for Cooking
- 20cl of water
- Squeeze the orange and lemon juice.
- Put the spinach and ginger with the juice into a blender and blend until there are no more bits of spinach left.
- Prepare a cold Matcha tea with the 20cl of water.
- Add the Matcha tea to the blender with the rest of the fruit and mix well. It’s ready!
For easy blender cleaning, rinse with hot water, add a few drops of washing-up liquid and fill half full with hot water. Turn it on for a few seconds and then just give it a rinse!